Vinyl & Wood Siding Installation Experts
As siding installation specialists, On Time Roofing New York works with both vinyl and wood siding. We understand and appreciate the importance of offering choices in siding materials. These particular two materials offer a wealth of benefits for homeowners and business owners alike.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
Vinyl is a popular material for siding installation for a variety of reasons, including:
- Properly installed vinyl siding is an attractive feature.
- You can choose from a variety of styles and colors.
- Vinyl siding is durable and can last up to 50 years.
- Vinyl siding requires minimal maintenance because it is made to withstand weather extremes and rot.
- Vinyl siding has excellent insulative properties.
- Vinyl siding is affordable.
- On Time Roofing New York offers warranty coverage on our workmanship.
- We offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on vinyl siding products and components.
Benefits of Wood Siding
Considered a premium siding material, wood is preferred by many people for the following reasons:
- Wood siding is customizable with different paints and finishes, making it easy to coordinate with your home’s exterior.
- Wood siding lasts for many years if installed correctly and maintained regularly.
- There is a wealth of wood siding styles to choose from, including lap, shingle, shake, bevel, board and batten, and tongue and groove.
- Wood increases the market value of homes because it fits the definition of a high-end siding material.
- Wood siding is ecologically friendly, as it consists of sustainable resources and does not produce harmful chemicals.
- On Time Roofing New York adds our workmanship warranty on wood siding projects.
Request a Free Siding Installation Estimate Today
On Time Roofing New York will assess your home or business, discuss any concerns you have and provide a free estimate for the project, including the cost of all materials, installation and service. Start the process by calling (914) 924-4869 or by completing our online contact form.