Skillful Roof Repair & Replacement
Different needs arise during the lifespan of your roof. Most of the time, roof repair work will address the issues. However, the time will come when your entire roof needs replacing. On Time Roofing New York meets both of these needs with a full suite of services that include maintenance, repair, replacement and installation.
The idea of undergoing a roof replacement might make you feel a bit of trepidation, worrying about the sometimes hefty price tag. Fortunately, when you place your trust in On Time Roofing New York to do the job, you can breathe a sigh of relief because:
- Our team is fully licensed and insured.
- We work with top-of-the-line brands including Firestone Building Products, Versico Roofing Systems, CertainTeed and Owens Corning.
- We make the project affordable by offering easy payment options, including credit cards and in-house financing.
- We provide a free estimate upfront, with no obligation on your part.
Roof Repair vs. Replacement
What we often find after our inspections is that roof replacement is not always necessary. It all depends on the condition of your roof. However, certain telltale signs indicate that a roof replacement is in your near future, including:
- Your roof reaching or exceeding its effective lifespan; the number of years of a roof’s lifespan varies according to the materials used and the style of the roof.
- Your roof’s deterioration or damage surpassing the ability for proper repairs.
Your roof is sagging or drooping, which might signify a compromise of the underlying support decking.
The type of repairs you might need will depend greatly on the style and material of your roof. Factors at play include:
- Installation techniques
- Types of potential weather exposure
Maintenance vs. Emergency Repair
Generally speaking, roofing repairs fall into two main categories: General maintenance and emergency repair. General maintenance involves work like replacing a few shingles. Emergency repair is necessary if the structural integrity of the roof is in danger after an extreme weather event. While not every emergency repair is preventable, proper maintenance helps to reduce the chances of significant damage occurring that results in an emergency.
Roof Repair or Replacement Cost
We cannot give you a specific cost estimate for either type of project without speaking with you about your needs and without doing a thorough roof inspection. However, there are several factors that help determine the overall cost:
- The size of your roof in square footage
- The materials used for the job
- The complexity of the roof’s design
- The slope or pitch of the roof
Contact Us Today for a Free Inspection
Regardless of whether you need a roof repair or replacement, the first order of business is to contact On Time Roofing New York. We will start the process by discussing your concerns and performing a comprehensive roofing inspection. Once we reach a decision on repair or replacement, we can sit down with you and develop a plan that fits your needs, desires and budget. We just need to hear from you first! Fill out our online contact form or call (914) 924-4869 to start the process.